Monday, October 17, 2011

My Feelings about Homeschooling

I enjoy homeschooling because I get to set my own goals instead of having a teacher say, 'This is what you need to do and when it needs to be done by. Do it.' I am also glad that I am homeschooled because if I attended the middle school I would have to be at school before 8 am every day.

At first, homeschooling was hard to get used to. The curriculum can be demanding, but I find homeschooling to be fun and exciting. Sometimes I get off track and everything is chaotic, and it is extremely hard to get back on track. Often my whole day is effected, but sometimes I get back on track and finish well.

That is how I feel about homeschooling.


1 comment:

  1. You don't give yourself enough credit, Ian. Thanks for admitting your occasional faults, but don't forget to celebrate all you have accomplished! You have not failed most days. On the contrary, you have grown in self-discipline in all areas of study and we are proud of you!

    ReplyDelete